Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AᴜɢᴜsᴛSᴛᴏʀʏ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorrow's Intern Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucid
Admin
Admin
Lucid

Sorrow's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow's Intern Application   Sorrow's Intern Application EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Denied.
Sorry Dave, you aren't quite what we're looking for. Maybe next time.
You may re-apply in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://skyinchaos.tumblr.com
Sorrow

Sorrow's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Sorrow's Intern Application   Sorrow's Intern Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Full Name: David Sky
IGN: Sorrow
Contact info: LeEpik.David69
Country, Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Standard Time
Languages: English & Cantonese
How long have you played AugustStory?: N/A
Have you had previous experience, If so where?: Yes i had previous experience on PokemonMS
What makes you stand out above the rest to become an Intern at AugustStory?: What makes me stand out above the rest to become an Intern at AugustStory is that I really like to help players when they have trouble on doing things and would host events when they get bored and if someone asked me to host an event I would host one for later.
Why are you applying?: I am applying because I like to help people a lot and as a player i cant really do much about it
How would you take care of a hacker?: If there was a hacker I would take a Screenshot and post it on the forums so everyone knows that this person is hacking.
How would you take care of a person who is using custom .WZ files?: If someone had custom .WZ files i would ask them to move it and if they refuse to remove them I will have to ban them.
If you aren't chosen as Intern what will you do?: If i was chosen as an Intern, I would just keep trying for the position.
More information about yourself.: I like playing basketball and play MapleStory.

Thank you for reading my application and I wish everyone good luck on their applications, i guess? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sorrow's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1