Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AᴜɢᴜsᴛSᴛᴏʀʏ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swag's Intern Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessicaa
Intern
Intern
Jessicaa

Swag's Intern Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swag's Intern Application.   Swag's Intern Application. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

"What makes you stand out above the rest to become an Intern at AugustStory?:Because I know alot of people and I love to help others."
Ryan, you have to have more reasons. You can't just apply because you know alot of people and love to help. You have to be more dedicated to the server.

"Why are you applying?:Because I think I can really help the server with the community of it and helping players."
Have you thought of hosting events at all ? sure, its fine helping when someone is in need though, you have to atleast host games.

ALSO,

"More information about yourself.:Im cool"
"im cool" Doesnt describe everything. Next time try writing more descriptive stuff about yourself . =.="

Sorry, Denied.
Back to top Go down
http://nicorobinoppworld.tumblr.com
Swag

Swag's Intern Application. Empty
PostSubject: Swag's Intern Application.   Swag's Intern Application. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Full Name: Ryan Warren
IGN:Swag
Contact info: Facebook:Ryan Warren
Country, Time Zone: Eastern
Languages: English, French
How long have you played AugustStory?:Long
Have you had previous experience, If so where?:No
What makes you stand out above the rest to become an Intern at AugustStory?:Because I know alot of people and I love to help others.
Why are you applying?:Because I think I can really help the server with the community of it and helping players.
How would you take care of a hacker?:Take a screen shot and ban him.
How would you take care of a person who is using custom .WZ files?: Give them a warning and if they come back with them on, ban them.
If you aren't chosen as Intern what will you do?:I would still try my best to help the server
More information about yourself.:Im cool
Back to top Go down

Swag's Intern Application.
Page 1 of 1