Share | 

Listen up everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Butternubs
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Listen up everyone!   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 am

Ok, so as you guys might have already seen, the staff for AugustStory have been chosen. Now of course that can always change, I want to see some support from all of you guys and show me you should be on our team. I want all of you guys to make it your goal to get to 50 posts by the end of next week. As I have said to Grace our GameMaster, I would like to see more people like Devin and Jessica posting, those are expamples since I don't know the post count of every individual right now. For all of you staff that have less than 15 posts and are seeming unactive on the forums I want you to get to 15 post by wednesday or you are either going to be moved down a rank or your position will be handed over to who me or my other admins think are best fit. Now this announcement isn't just for the Staff it's for the players too. You guys are essential to starting off our server on a good foot. Especially when we get the server up and running and you will be giving us bug reports and suggestions and all of that.

Thank you.
-Tae

Listen up everyone!
Page 1 of 1